Derrick Corporation dry screening machines have been utilized in fine sizing and scalping applications for the Petrochemical industry for over 30 years. The Derrick Model SGX48-144D-3 Particle Screener is a custom designed, fully enclosed single-deck machine that can be operated in both non-hazardous and hazardous environments. This machine is capable of fine screening polyethylene, polypropylene and polystyrene beads, granules, pellets, powders and resins.
Let Us Find The Right Product For Your Application.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction to assure no product contamination
- Low power consumption – Derrick SGX Vibrator operates at 1.5 HP (1.1 kW)
- Hazardous Location operation – Class I Group C, D / Class II Groups E, F & G (UL, Inc.), II 2 G Ex d IIB T3 Gb (UL International DEMKO A/S – ATEX) or Ex d IIB T3 Gb (UL, LLC – IECEx)
- Steeply sloped discharge hoppers to eliminate product build up
- Hinged top covers, side access doors and inspection ports for easy operator access
- Effective vibration isolation that requires no flexible connections for inlets or outlets
- Standard connections for Nitrogen Purge
RELATED APPLICATIONS IN PLASTIC