Reducing maintenance and operating costs, improved equipment reliability, improved kiln performance and efficiency, and increasing gold recovery are all key objectives for gold processors. Derrick Corporation offers solutions for fine screening in gold processing plants that effectively address all of these objectives. Whether your application is cyclone overflow trash duty, tailings carbon safety, in-tank interstage carbon retention, de-gritting, loaded carbon, carbon sizing, carbon dewatering, gravity separation, or carbon column safety, Derrick has a proven solution for you.
Our machines offer the highest screen throughput in the smallest available footprint and when paired with our Polyweb® long-lasting, non-blinding urethane panels, there is a noticed increase in efficiency and profits.
Let Us Find The Right Product For Your Application.
- Highest slurry volume processing in the smallest available footprint
- Low maintenance costs
- Non-blinding screen panel technology
- The ultimate in high volume protection of emitters
- Recover more carbon from tailings to improve recovery
- Highest efficiency for carbon sizing available
RELATED APPLICATIONS IN GOLD